Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm not actually on fire.

Exercise:Jogging
Voice:Practicing som e Philo
Reading:Okay, my lines seem to be goingin one ear and out the other. Wtf?
Participation:100
Description(if above 89):Well, Casey and I did a buttload of masonite laying. And we found two full black pinat cans.

So, I'm realizing exactly where internet jokes come from. I honestly didn't think these people were real.

It truly blows my mind.

People who don't know what a metaphor means, and even once they've been taught, can't parse what the fuck's being said???? These are the bits of text I giggle at late at night! I seriously thought they were imaginary.

The candle was an island of light in the ocean of darkness.

Somehow they managed to find all the things that weren't being compared. Let's assign candle C, island I, light L, ocean, O, and darkness D.

They got:
C-->L
C-->O
C-->D
I-->L
I-->O
I-->D
L-->O
L-->D
O-->D

COME ON! IT'S A FUCKING CLICHE!!!! THE CANDLE IS BEING LIKENED TO AN ISLAND!!! OR, IF YOU WANT TO BE MORE PRECISE, THE LIGHT THE CANDLE IS CREATING IS BEING LIKENED TO AN ISLAND!!!! AND THE SURROUNDING DARKNESS IS BEING COMPARED TO AN OCEAN! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!! IS THAT REALLY SO HARD???? MUST WE SPEND !) MINUTES TO DECODE THIS????!??!?!?!?!

Spewing complete. I have dealt with the anger, it is gone now, and I am healthy.

Relatively. Though my BMI is saying I'm overweight. And me, being mildly gullible and pessimistic, sorta believe it, even though I know I shouldn't.

2 comments:

Casey "The Punisher" Vizzle said...

My BMI still says I'm underweight D:

Gabe said...

Here, take some of my fat. We'll balance out.