Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Get down tonight, uh huh uh huh

Exercise:I actually hopped un me mum's rowing machine for a bit.
Voice:Many Waters Cannot Quench Love
Reading:Oopsy. I spaced on that tonight.
Participation:100
Description(if above 89):Obama. That is all.

So, I've got a gig! And I've now got the entire trip planned. ANd I'm nervous. Not because Mr. Gould scares me, but ya know, first gig. Nervous.

So I'm leaving school probably a bit into 6th period. Heading over to the mall. Catching either the 811 or the 818. 811 if all goes well. Getting off at Somerset and and George. Catching the 2:45, or if I miss that, the 3:12, which is express and will get me there at almost the same time. Then I take a nice little stroll down to 915 Broadway, Suite 1204, New York, NY, 10010. Phew. *spaz*

So yeah. :D:D:D Excited. Nervous. Thankful to Matt for the loan of a shirt for wardrobe.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I will need a few minutes in class tomorrow to panic effectively, please and thank you.

No comments: