Friday, December 19, 2008

Numb3rs

Exercise:I really did not want to go outside.
Voice:Making up a really cheesy love song.
Reading:I didn't. I've been bad this week.
Participation:100
Description(if above 89):Alyssa visited! Yay! The improv stuff was cool. Alyssa does well with conducting classes. She's got control.

Numb3rs is an awesome show. Honestly, too many of the crimes have dead bodies involved, to the point of extraneous blood, but I like how the directors and writers work. Especially the last moment of the episode my mom and I just watched.

Throughout the episode, Charlie Epps finds clues that his mother was a composer. 'Twas a subplot, but a cool one. Right near the end, his brother, the FBI agent, picks up one of the bits of sheet music. Cut to Charlie and the dad. Small scene, and the last moment is Don, the brother, starting to plunk out this Etude in G Minor, which then blends with an orchestrated version, leading to the credits.

It was rather heartwarming.

No comments: